3.05.2010

I have been working on updating my Design Portfolio so I have been able to get some pictures of the houses I have done Color Selection for. With all 3 I helped the home owners in picking out the paint colors for their walls, I LOVE doing this. Color is such an amazing thing...and there are endless possiblites. There will be more to come also. I currently just picked out the colors for my parents cabinets they are repainting (black & white, very cool) & still need to get pictures of my bathroom. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kari said...

First time I've been on here I think. I love that picture of the piano keys for Maegan. Seriously awesome! Perfect in her kitchen!
And the John's brown beadboard in their bathroom!! Love it! Looks so good!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Yay! I love all the updates!! One day when I can decorate I will seriously need some help!! Your pictures are really good too! =) I hope you are doing good! Are you still at AFCU? Well I just love you!